Our purpose is to serve as a ministry for mothers-fostering a community of fellowship, charity, and witnesses of our Catholic faith for our children and for the St. Ignatius Loyola community.
The MOMs and Tots welcome all mothers with preschool age children (0-5 years old). Our playgroup is filled with families that all share the same love for Christ. Mothers can find support and build lifelong friendships while their children make new friends. We offer 2 events per month on varying weekdays (2-5 years old) and 1 infant event per month (0-2 years old). Our activities include: arts/crafts, seasonal, spiritual, outdoor, open play and tours. Membership is free and siblings are welcome at all events.
Charitable Endeavors to the Community
We participate in several acts of charity throughout the year. This past year we have collected and delivered donations to our adopted
Christmas Angel Family and the
Coalition For Life Mobile Crisis Pregnancy Center.
Bible Study/Spiritual Growth
We offer opportunities to grow our faith together through several activities (contact us for more info):
- Bible study sessions which meet every other Sunday at 7pm when active. Our current topic changes every 8-12 weeks.
- Daily mass the first Friday of every month at 9 am.
- Familia, a study of the Catechism and other documents focused on Mothers and families. This group meets the 2nd and 4th Friday from 9:30-11:30 am. Childcare is provided.
- Annual MOMS retreat - 1/2 day retreat to help us focus and rejuvenate our Motherly vocation.
- On going prayer requests - MOMS are always willing and ready to provide spiritual support.
Meals for New Moms
The arrival of a new baby, whether it's the parents' first or their fifth, means that moms and dads have their hands full even without worrying about making dinner! Our members provide support to these mothers with newborns by providing them and their family with a warm meal.
We have a Mom’s Night Out the first Friday of every month which include activities such as game night, dinner, couples night out and our annual Christmas get together. We also host at least one to two family events each year that involve the entire family!