Registration for 2015-2016 will begin August 1, 2015. You can also drop by the office to pick up registration forms.
Classes are Sunday nights from 6:45pm-8:30pm in the Christus Center. If you plan on eating with the group please be there right after the LifeTeen Mass. Food cards can be purchased for $50.
Confirmation – Chosen
Chosen is a program published by Ascension Press, which capitalizes on the interactive approach we offer at our Life Nights and blends it together with exceptional Catechesis from some of the nation’s top youth speakers. There are three texts that students will receive in Confirmation I – a student book accompanied by parent and sponsor guides. The sponsor guide will be distributed to the students at the end of their Confirmation I year.
(Sophomores and Juniors)
The student must be
in 10th or 11th grade
and registered for classes at this parish or Catholic high school. Furthermore, in order to move into Confirmation II, students must observe the following:
- Good attendance at all classes (especially our “Chosen” Nights)
- Attend a retreat that satisfies the Confirmation I Retreat requirement (Fearless, Catholic Youth Conference)
Confirmation II (Juniors and Seniors)
The student must have completed all requirements from their previous year, and be
registered and attending the High School program
at this parish. In order to be Confirmed students must observe the following:
We are looking forward to the new year and a new class of Confirmation Students.
- Confirmation II students are required to attend class every Sunday night, which includes our 12 “Chosen” Confirmation Sessions.
- Submit your Sacrament Enrollment Sheet along with a copy of your Baptismal Certificate
- Choose a Saint name and complete a Saint Report
- Attend the Confirmation II Retreat (or an approved makeup retreat)
- Complete your two page Confirmation Report page and submit
- Complete 30 hours of service and submit the service hour sheet with your hours
- Complete an exit interview with a Catechist or volunteer
- Confirmation II Parents Meeting (7:00-8:00pm) - Date TBD
* Unless Baptized at St. Ignatius
Confirmation Mass will be determined at a later date.
If you have any questions concerning our Confirmation program or your status please contact the Youth Office.